Tuesday, July 11, 2017

38. 5/15/2017 Week 38 (2nd week in Gdansk): Pimp My Cave

We don't have a lot of time to email today because we are headed to Sopot for a beach day :)

It was so good to catch up with my family yesterday for Mother's Day! I am so grateful for my mom and for all of her love and support. Heavenly Father gave me a 2 in 1--a best friend and a mom :)
I can't believe I only have one skype call left...where does the time go?!?!?!

We had a meeting with a former investigator we found in our area book this week. She is AMAZING! But, she kept saying things like, "It will be too hard for me to change"..."I am not good enough to make this decision"....and then that night after our lesson, I was reading a previous month's Liahona and read the following quote:

"God will take you as you are at this very moment and begin to work with you. All you need is a willing heart, a desire to believe, and trust in the Lord."

Exactly!!! How special is that? 



happy belated mothers day! 
have a great week!
siostra talia beem

ul. Wiertnieza 135, 1 Pietro
02-952 Warszawa Poland

Mother's day Skype...

No comments:

Post a Comment