Tuesday, July 11, 2017

36. 5/1/17 Week 36 (28th and final week in Warsaw): No Pressure



Transfers:
I'll will take you back to Saturday night. 
My phone rings at about 5pm
It's President. 
I answer. 
He says, (without even saying hello), "Sister Beem, are you ready?"
I was like, "Uh...I think so?"
He said, "Okay--you are white washing in Gdansk and training".
And then I was silent because on the inside I was like, *LKDJFHSDFGH;ALSDFJ;ALDKGHA;ODSHG;ALSDHG;AOLDSKHG*. 
President then was like, "Any questions?"..
And I still was shocked so I was like, "No..."...but I really wanted to be like, "YES! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?????"
And then he said, (in English...which he never does), "No Pressure, Sister Beem. Goodbye!"
So, yeah. Tomorrow, I pick up my baby trainee!! And then we head off to Gdansk (I mean, PINCH ME...Gdansk in the summer is my dream). I can't wait to meet her and meet this new branch! :)
I hope I can be a "Sister D" to her. I really was so blessed with such an amazing trainer (and best friend)...which brings me to:

You're Gonna Miss This:
...and by "this", I mean Sister DeMordaunt and Warsaw. Sister D left this morning to return home. I love her with all my heart and I am so grateful for the times we had together in Warsaw. We worked really hard, but we had a lot of fun while doing so. We were so blessed and saw miracles everyday. I am going to miss Warsaw SO much (cue the tears)...I love the members here and I love everyone that I came in contact with...but I trust God that Gdansk is where I need to be right now. 


So, I leave you with my motto for this past transfer: "If you do your best, it will all work out". (That's a promise!!!).
So, trust a little more and love a little more! 

Here goes transfer 4, 
siostra talia beem

ul. Wiertnieza 135, 1 Pietro
02-952 Warszawa Poland


BYE WARSAW :'(

A Ghetto Wall marker...


With B and Starczy Adriano

With B.

With Starczy Alvarez and Adriano and B.
Siostra Stahl, Starczy Alarez and Adriano and B.

The Warsaw gang...

More Warsaw pics...


With Starczy Ashworth


No comments:

Post a Comment